Tuesday, April 15, 2008





WE ARE MOVIN TO ALASKA IN JUNE!


Scott and I are so excited, we are moving are sweet family up to Nikiski Alaska.


After we went up there during Thanksgiving, we really liked the area. So, we talked it over and Amber found us a place to live, Scott found a job, and things just fell in place. I have always wanted to have my whole family close together and now we will be.


We will get to share Holidays together and family outings. We don't have to go everyother year seeing eachother. And my favorite, when the time comes and she decides to start a family of her own, Scott and I won't be long distant grandparents. Scott has a job at the Newspaper place waiting for him. I will still be attending my online courses, while I will proceed to job hunt. The Schools that Mollie and Cody will be attending are fairly small. I still need to look into them more. I hope that even though we are moving so far away that our siblings will choose to come and visit us.


0 comments: