As we drive to Nikiski and right before we turn to come down our road this is what
we see..... amazingly beautiful!!! and breath taking!!!! The beautiful ocean at its fullest!!!!
As we get to our street the picture up above is what we see our
home tucked away in the trees. The middle one is our side yard
and part of the driveway. The bottom of course is the front of
our home.

4 comments:
SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I wanna live near the ocean damnit!!! but not where it is cold i want to be where it is warm all the time!! hehe love and miss you all
That is so pretty! love the log style house. are you happy now i left a post on your blog
That is an awesome house are you happy now that i have posted on your blog!
Just thought I would let you know I still have no moose pictures! go figure oh and this is number six post and you only have four on mine i guess i am winning and it just shows I love you more
Post a Comment