Sunday, October 12, 2008

27th Week into my classes

Holy Moly!!!
Grades were posted today for the last set of classes I was just in, and I am so doing the HAPPY DANCE...... I have never in my life kept a GPA this high before in all my years of education. I am sitting at a 3.93 GPA!!! I don't want to do anything to jinx me in getting something lower on my next set of classes.....

Monday morning (or whenever I get up) I start my new set of classes.... the one is my medical terminology, but it isn't going to be as easy as it sounds. In this class we have to do most of it audio. So my assignments are going to be, uhm, like I am either a dispatch or a nurse in an ER department talking to the EMT's or to the doctors. I am so stoked about this. I just hope I will be able to pronounce the terminology.

Please all you who read my blog, keep your fingers crossed, say prayers anything so I can keep my goal of a high A grade at my graduation for my associates.

YAYA ME!!!! *doing the happy dance*

1 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

woo hoo! congratulations Terri! I knew you could do it!