Sunday, November 9, 2008

YAY!!!! I FINALLY HAVE A CALLING!

I am so excited!!!! As Mollie and I went to church today, I went in kind of early so I could pay my tithing, and I wanted to see if I could sit with the Bishop and just have a chat. So... I did! But little did I know that he was wanting to chat with me too!!! HOW FUNNY THINGS WORK!!!

Needless to say, I walked out of the Kenai Ward with a new calling... I am now the CTR 5 Primary teacher.... YAY!! I think Mollie was just as excited as I was if not more.... only because the little boy T.J. that just adores her will be in my class.....

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me to be a part of these little children's lives and to be able to set such a wonderful example for them.... Mollie and I have been missing the little children that have been such a HUGE part of our lives in Utah, that I am so glad I will be able to have the sweet fun loving spirits with me again....

5 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

congratulations on your new calling! Dylan will be in CTR 5 in January. I can't believe he is that big already. I'm sad to see him leave Sunbeams. His teachers were so awesome. I'm sure you will be a wonderful teacher to those children too.

Ter said...

Oh my goodness Cynd, I can not believe how big Dylan is getting either... I seen the pictures on Heidi's blog and Liam is almost as big as Dylan..... wow!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrates Terri on the calling. by the way I do have bronchitis and we are going out hunting again next wednesday! hope it doesn't get worse.

Kody and Kurliston said...

How exciting.You will do so good at that! You are such a great teacher!

Samantha said...

grats aunt T!! thats way cool.