Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CYNDY & GEORGE!

A TRIBUTE TO
MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER AND HER WONDERFUL HUSBAND!

Twenty-nine years ago they started there life,
ending up with two wonderful children, a son - law, an almost
daughter - in-law, and two gorgeous grandsons with
a granddaughter on the way!

Cynd, you have always inspired me in so many things,

I am grateful and proud that you are my sister!

Cyndy & George I am so proud of all the accomplishments you have
I wish you 29 more years together full of happiness and joy!

I love you both!!!

Terri



1 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

WOW Terri! That is a nice post. Thanks for the wishes. There have certainly been both good and bad times over the past 29 years, but we have made it through and are very happy. I look forward to 29 ++ more happy years!

I'm glad you all had a Merry Christmas and didn't freeze your booty's off. Sure looks cold there. Let me know when you thaw out and I might consider a trip up there :)
Love you.