Saturday, December 13, 2008

We found our Lost Daughter!!!!

Has a person ever came into your life and you have felt like you have known them before or they were meant to be a part of your family?

Well, this has happened to Scott and I. I met Sheena when I started working at the King's Inn Hotel. She is 21, a very spiritual young women whom has had a rough life growing up.

From the day I met her I had this feeling that she should of been my daughter.
She fits so right in with the rest of us. She is so out going, yet shy. She comes and spends Saturday nights with us, then on Sunday morning, we all get up, get ready for church, she goes to her church and we go to ours.

She told Scott and I the other night that she has never felt so comfortable with others like she does with us. We so love her and welcome her with open arms.
My beautiful Sheena..... so sweet

Her laughter rocks our home.....
Her and Mollie have become very close and
the bond they are creating is truly one they
will never forget.
Can you say cheese, Sheena?
Mollie always being goofy, and haming it all up.
We have been so blessed to have her fun loving spirit in our home. To share our thoughts, feelings and love with is great. Sheena has been a great joy to us. We really hope that when each of you meet her will like her as much as we do...




0 comments: