For all of you that don't know, Mollie has been trying out for the Nikiski Middle/High School Volleyball team... They did a month practice and then the coach picked out enough girls for a team A & B.
I really worried about Mollie at first, wondering if she would stick to it, if she would get burnt out of it, or if her seizures would get in the way... well....
Her first day of practice she came home and told me how much she loved it, and I never heard her complain, I went to a couple of her practices and she put such a great love and interest into it, I was so proud of her. ( as I always am)
Well friday afternoon when she came home from school she ran into the house with a scream coming out of her mouth..... "MOM, MOM, DAD, MOM I DID IT! I REALLY DID IT! I MADE THE TEAM... I AM SO EXCITED I REALLY DID IT!" yes I started to cry.... she is now officially a Nikiski Bulldog Volleyballer.
I am so excited for her first game over in Homer.... I keep you all informed. Until now... we are off to practice Volleyball....

2 comments:
that is so exciting! Way to go!!!
Thank Kurli we are so stoked....
Post a Comment