So.... when I received my mail yesterday... I was looking through it... uh bills here.... Ensign here, oh and a letter here from Nikiski High School with Cody's and our name on it... So... I open it up and I just started to cry... Here was a letter from the Principle, the Asst. Principle and Cody's art teacher saying that they have named him.....STUDENT OF THE YEAR!!!!
Mrs. Butlers words to of why she chose Cody were....and I quote, " Cody is a very attentive, respectful student. He works hard and quietly and has some great ideas in his sketchbook. I have also heard from other teachers about how great he is in class. We enjoy having him." Sincerely, Mris. Butler.
I have had a struggling, trialing two weeks and for a Mother to get this in the mail, helped me to get over difficult moments and cherish the awesome moments in life. Scott and I could not be anymore prouder of our son! CONGRATS Codster... YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! Keep up the great work and attitude in school and you will totally go far... Dad, Mollie, Amber and I love you so much... Have fun this summer.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
STUDENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!
Posted by Ter at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment