Our Family Halloween pic for 2009.......
Spiderweb Princess, Harlem Globe Trotter & the Joker
Me and the man of my dreams
Spiderweb princess and her baby mama
The Joker
Hello Scottie......
This is the first year our family has dressed up all together in a long time. We had so much fun
with this. We then went to our Church Halloween party and it was just so much fun. I love our
ward and all the wonderful people in it. The kids were all so cute, the dinner was great and the
games and carnival was awesome for everyone. I think we will make this a new family tradition
dressing up and just having fun with it.....
Sunday, November 1, 2009
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2009
Posted by Ter at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You guys look great! I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment