Sunday, June 1, 2008

WE ARE ALASKIANS NOW!!!!!

WE MADE IT!!!!
It is so beautiful here, I wake up every morning and go to bed every night in the forrest and when I have to go to town I drive 3 miles down the road and there is the ocean... So amazing!!!!! Everywhere I go I see moose just standing around eating!
The other day Mollie and I went to the Ocean and seen a sea otter swimming around some fishermen. I was so in awe!
I know that the winter is going to be so much more different but I do believe that my family and I are going to love it here.

2 comments:

Heidi Best said...

It looks great there in Alaska. We will have to come visit sometime. Much more interesting than Tooele?
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

CRINER FAMILY FUN TIMES said...

Oh my goodness Heid it is so much better than Tooele... so much prettier... I would love to have all of you come up here and visit us, so much we could go and do...