Ok, so I have told everyone that I have went back to school... I am taking online courses... Now for all of you that really know me, when I was in High School I wasn't really the smartest girl on the block.. I did what I could to get by.
Well , I just have finished my first 9 weeks of my first 2 classes, and I about pee'd myself when I looked at my final grades..... HOLY COW A 4.0!!!!
Even in the move to Alaska I accomplished to maintain my high A and not let it go down....
I am just so stoked now totally about school because I now know that I can do this... I have had it in me all along...
I really need to thank my WONDERFUL, AMAZING husband for all of his support and help through this. He is truly my cheerleader... he is always telling me how proud he is of me and how much he loves me.... my kids for letting me study.... and especially my enrollment counselor whom calls me as often as she can to give me that support and because she loves me....ahahaha!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
HOLY COW I DID IT!!!
Posted by Ter at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Job! Congratulations, 4.0 is awesome!
Time for you to update your blog now sister!
Awsome job on the grades! congrates I knew you could do it! oh by the way this make five I am one a head of you! lol
Post a Comment