Every night I usually sneak off to my bedroom to do my school work. That drives Mollie and Amber CRAZY!!!!! So... tonight they surprized me. They ( Amber, Mollie and Tanisha, amber's couzin and mollies best friend) came into my room to have a hang out with mommy night. We had so much fun and there was so much laughter shared. Amber put my hair up in french braids and mollie was laughin so hard she almost wet her pants and tanisha being her shy little self just laughed at us all.
I can honestly say that I truly enjoy living here in Alaska, being able to get to know Amber alot better than I did has been a great joy. I enjoy watching the sisterly bond that is being created between Mollie and Amber. It takes me back to when I was younger and the closeness I had with my older sister Cyndy. So many times we would hang out. I always enjoyed working with her at A&W Drive Inn.
Here I am laying in my bed and Amber climbing up next to me snuggling. She loves to lay her head on my shoulder or walk with me arm in arm. She is such a wonderful daughter with a great personality and loves to come over to hang out.
Once Amber got done snuggling she just laid next to me making us laugh so hard. Here she is pulling funny faces at mollie as she is taking her picture.
Amber and Tanisha laughing at me. What a wonderful girls night we were having.
Mollie was laughing so hard she almost wet her pants. I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters with such awesome personalities.
Here is Mollie posing this little innocent face "Not me, I didn't do it" attitude. In the mirror is Amber and Sheila. Sheila is actually another couzin of Ambers that just happened to stop by.
So, needless to say as you can tell through the pictures that I didn't get much studying done. But I will honestly say I had the time of my life

1 comments:
Yea we all know that Miss Mollie is anything but inoccent don't we! lol this makes four bloggs that I have done on yours lol
Post a Comment