Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our New Family Friend Johny!






With me working at a hotel, I am very fortunate to meeting awesome and fun people from all over the world. Well in June, I met this awesome guy from Medford Oregon. His name is Johhny Carl Dowler. He has became a close and wonderful friend of my family. Scott and Johnny have became the best of friends. They are totally just alike, it is so scary.




We had invited Johnny over for a BBQ and also Amber and her mom and brother came over to join us. It was a really fun time with all of us together.





4 comments:

Samantha said...

New friends are always fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cyndy and George said...

I'm glad you are making friends and are happy in your new home! How about that Sarah Palin anyway????

Proctor's said...

Looks like you guys are living life! We wish we were there with you! Your blog is awesome and we love to hear from you!
Miss ya!