Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~~~TAG YOUR IT~~~

When my sister Cyndy tagged me I thought to myself, Quirks??? what Quirks do I have? then I got thinkin about it and uhmm yeppers I have a few. Does that make me a strange one? a weirdo? a geek? ya probably so. But I have always been told I was very unique and there is NOBODY on this earth LIKE ME!!!! lol Thank goodness.... so I wrote down some things that get to me... and in no order here they are:

1. I am a back seat driver... I flinch, I press my foot to the floor, I hold on to the handle on the door... and as Scott says, I grunt... hahahaha (that one gets me) but I have the hardest time when someone else is driving, could it be the accidents I have been in, maybe, or maybe I think it is just because NO ONE can ever be a better driver than me... and now my son is driving OH MY GOODNESS I AM GOING TO BE GOING NUTS!!!!!!!!!


2. I can't stand it when my kids leave the cupboard doors open. They can't just get in the cupboard and grab a glass or a plate and shut the dang door. They leave it open and walk away... WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???


3. It drives me nuts when I ask someone to find me something for me and they say, "Where is it?" Oh my heck if I knew don't you think I would of just gotten it myself? My Scottie is bad at that.


4. Another one that drives me crazy is when someone calls me and first thing out of there mouth is ... " are you home?" Oh my goodness... I always tell them, " Well you called me, what number did you dail?" lol! People are really smart sometimes..

5. Since my daughter has became a "teenager" and she is constantly doing her make-up and hair, I totally understand why my mom was so against us girls using her things in her bathroom. I totally can stand when my daughter takes my blow dryer or my eyeliner or even my brush into her bathroom and not return it.

6. I also can not stand when someone else uses my hair brush and even my toothbrush... it makes me gag and get sick. So why is it that even though I buy them there own they still come back to using mine?? (do you know how many brushes tooth and hair I have gone through? MANY)

So, Cyndy I had fun with this cute little game and now it is my turn to pick on more people to see what there fun quirks are.... so... Gwyn, Sammie, Jackie, Kerrianda, and my mollie gurl TAGG YOUR ALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun girls........


2 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

Hey Terri! You ARE quirky for sure! Did you teach your children to close the cupboard door? That one is really weird ;), and using your toothbrush??? WHO and WHY would they even do that???? I'm locking mine up when you get here.....

Mollie does have a cute blog. Tell her I said hello and that once her moms sisters grew up and matured they didn't fight so much!

Ter said...

Ya they are better at shuttin the cupboard doors, and it is a long story about my toothbrushes... sick isn't it... I guess it all came from pure laziness...lol!

True about the sisters part, amazin what happens when we all grow up....