Fifteen years ago I met this man, I fell in love with him, I didn't know what Heavenly Father had in store for us, but I was willing to give this relationship a try and see where it would lead us.Well, we have been together fifteen years, married in the temple for 5 years, and have 4 beautiful children whom we love and adore. Scott is my rock, he is my life.... We have had some storms try to tear us apart, but we have always made it through. Scott has been dealing with personal issues and I have to say I am very proud of him right now of the way he has been handling the issues. It is amazing how satan can come into your home and use the smallest things to try and destroy a beautiful family. I am so grateful for all my family and friends that have been open minded and have reached out to help us in so many ways. Whether it has been through fasting and prayers, or long talks to help Scott or I be able to vent and understand why we go through what we do. Thank you Dad for the many days of letting me cry on your shoulder.
May all of you know that things are going very well up here in Gorgeous Alaska, I am grateful for our scriptures, for our leaders and for our wonderful Prophet and his counslors. I know that our prayers are answered, even if it is not what we want to hear, there is a reason for everything. I love you all so much. Thank you for helping us through this.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
My eternal husband.... the man I am so in love with...
Posted by Ter at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment