The greatest blessing Heavenly Father has given me is being a mother! And that is one calling I do to the best of my abilities. I love my children and I am so proud of them...and the choices they make in their young lives. I love the way my Mollie is so photogenic, the way she loves to pose in front of a camera, she is not shy at all.
Times I see so much of me in her, then times I see my niece Sammie in her, then more times than none, I see her daddy in her.... I see alot of others in her but these three are more than others
Mollie I love you so much and I am so proud you are my daughter!
Now my Cody, I wish he would like to have his pictures taking more than he does,but I end up fighting with him. He is my pride as well.... he is such a great young man.... I love him so much and I am so dang proud that he is my son!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Aren't they Beautiful!!!!
Posted by Ter at 12:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment