As I came home from work today, here at the side of my house were a Momma moose and her baby, this little family hangs around our road all the time. The other baby moose was hit and killed last week just down the road from us... it was sad. But I wanted to show exactly how close we can get to these beautiful animals, it is scarey but so awesome. This one is the baby just grazing.
Here is Moll sittin on the deck, she felt safer knowing that the slide door was wide open and she could run really fast if needed. The baby and the momma right next to my garage.
Cody took this ... he was so very close it was scarey.
It didn't seem to bother the momma and the baby us takin so many pictures. But I will say this is the most awesome part of living out in the wilderness. We are truly blessed experiencing God's beautiful creations.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Wildlife in My backyard
Posted by Ter at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment