Last night while I was at work, my wonderful husband and daughter got together and prepared a nice romantic dinner for me when I got home. I was so overwhelmed with appreciation I almost started to cry. They had candles lit and a beautiful rose in a cup and the table nicely set. On my plate was a note that said, "Read Me." The note was from Scott but written by Moll, telling me how much he loves me and how lucky he is to have me as his eternal companion. I know I am truly blessed.
Mollie had said," Mom you are always saying that it would be nice if dad would take you out on a real romantic date but we just don't have the money for it, so dad and I wanted to do this for you." Before we said prayer and ate.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
ROMANTIC DINNER!
Posted by Ter at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How lucky are you!
awwwww fur cute!!!! how lucky you are to have a guy like uncle scott i miss and love you guys tons ::muah::
Post a Comment