Thursday, December 4, 2008

Preparing & Enjoying a great Thanksgiving Dinner together Again!

Last year at around this time, Scott and our family was here in Alaska spending Thanksgiving with our oldest daughter Amber. Never in our thoughts did we think that we would be spending a second Thanksgiving here with her. But we did!!! And we are here for Christmas! Heck we are just here for the long haul.

Crystal and Amber so full after eating a great dinner.
Yep, that is me... full and feeling it.... hahaha
Cody and I being so silly.... enjoying everyones
company.
Scott and our beautiful daughter.... Amber is making
finger foods while Scott eats them as she
finishes..... what a fun time!
Cody and Mollie being themselves... SILLY!

Two sisters enjoying the time they have together
having so much fun!!!
I hope all of you had a very nice Thanksgiving like we did. Full of Family, Fun, & Laughter!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so aren't you a little late with the Thanksgiving dinner? I mean I might be wrong and Alaska might have Thanksgiving in December but I just thought ...

Ter said...

no Gwyn.... We had Thanksgiving on the same day that everyone else did!!!.... I am just late posting the pictures.... so there!!!!